Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

A little F.U.N. before

I must confess. I stayed up late last night and played around on blogland. I found some fun, creative blogs that I'll link up to and mention. First, http://infarrantlycreative.blogspot.com, has some inspiring ideas and lots of before and afters. Scroll down to see her labels - they are filled with fun projects. Some you will like, others you'll love. She has 2,026 followers. Yikes.

Next, Shanty2Chic is too much. So many links to other fun stuff...and more. Enjoy.



* I have to post a disclaimer...these blogs are full of stuff, so don't expect them to load quickly. For you, maybe they will. For me, it was a test of time and patience with my ol' dial-up.

Happy exploring.

This weekend we are preparing to host my parents-in-law. We're going to (how should I put this?) "process" some chickens. My friend said, "does that mean what I think it means?" Yes, it does. Yes, it does. There is more prep work than I had anticipated. Good thing I started thinking and reading on Monday about our weekend plans. Here is my to-do list:
Call my dear friend, Lynsey
Change bedding and air out guestroom
Make bran muffin mix for breakfasts
Make my mom's delicious summer Lemon Cake for desserts
Plan menu
Grocery shop
Can our ever-growing pile of ripe tomatoes
Make salsa
Return library books
Clean house, keep house clean, take care of toddler who wants to help with everything
Keep up with laundry
Collect necessary items for "processing"

Whew. I think that's it. I've done a lot of those things...so much more to do.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love the new bloggy "do" and sending wishes for a happy weekend!!