Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Qdoba

I adore the Mango Salad from Qdoba. It's a seasonal dish, and they don't serve it in the winter. So, I thought I would try to make it myself. It turned out to be yummy. It's not the exact recipe, but it's pretty close! Thought I would share...

Mango Chicken Salad

Black Beans

Corn

Tomato

Mango

Onion

Chicken

Lettuce

Azteca Tortilla Shells (in cold section of grocery)

Lime Juice from 2 limes

Orange Juice (3 or so Tb)

Vinegar (3 or so Tb)

Olive Oil (3 or so Tb)

Toppings:

Sour Cream

Shredded Cheese

2 comments:

Lisa said...

That sounds so yummy! I am always looking for something new to try! The worst part of cooking for me is coming up with fresh ideas...thank you so much!!
Hugs,
Lisa

Q, La, and Gooner said...

I'll have to try that. It sounds super yummy!