Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Well, the month of May flew by without a single post. I, however, did not even take the time to change the dry-erase calendar on the fridge! So, we're still looking back on April every time we fix a meal. Oh well. Time really does fly when you are having fun, I guess. I should add that there was mayhem, hours spent driving, drama, laughter and tears along with the fun. Oh, and, the phrase, "no, John, please do not do that," spoken from my mouth A.L.O.T. Mom and I traveled Nashville again for my cousins graduation from Vanderbilt. And, might I add...sans John! Mommy liked the two day respite! It was great to catch up with family and celebrate. The flood had just receded the previous week, so it was an experience to eat from plastic ware in all of the restaurants, etc. The mud on trees and shrubs was visible and Opryland's doors gaped open with huge funnels pumping the water out. The parking lots were filled with Service.Master vehicles and clean-up crews. Graduation on campus went off without a hitch, though! It was held outside on the lawn and though we anticipated rain, the clouds held off and we were even thankful we were sitting near a tree with a little shade from the sun. Here are a few pics of the day.




The graduate, Steve!





The garden is calling, so that is all the blogging time I have for now. But, there is so much more of May to share soon! Love ya'll! Enjoy the first weekend in June!

No comments: