Pages

Monday, May 19, 2008















Adam, Charley and Brent


Adam, Brent, Jared, Charley and Ramondo


Well, the move went exceptionally well. Thanks to many friends we are settling in. The guys loaded the truck in about an hour and then we went to lunch at Qdoba's. Yum. We unloaded with some help from friends in Wilmore, too. Tim and Erin and Sara and Jared came over. Thanks to everyone for all of your hard work! It was fun and not too stressful. Seriously. I mean that.



Sara is not pleased that I'm documenting her
presence.












And, how can you resist these two faces?
Tim helped haul boxes while Erin helped clean with Braden on her back!










This week we are cleaning the old apartment, working on adoption papers for John and unpacking and organizing our new home. Whew. Makes me tired just thinking about it!

Charley leaves for Wisconsin this Saturday. He'll be gone for two weeks. We are praying that the call to book our flights to Taiwan won't come while he's away. I hope to have everything unpacked by the time he gets home. Yeah. Right. I don't think that will happen. Only if a certain organizational queen comes to help will it even be a remote possibility.

Saturday, we have a wedding, our family in town Friday, and my dear friend Lynsey will be in town from Nashville. Looking forward to this weekend will be my saving grace this week at work!

1 comment:

Q, La, and Gooner said...

You are a fabulous mother Jackie and I am so excited for you! We are praying!!!