Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Several weeks ago I was opening our mail and found a letter from Taiwan!
Needless to say, I was a little excited. Here's what I found inside:



Yes, the sweetest card from our John with his handprint on the outside!
The inside reads:

Dear Mom and Dad,
Even though we are many miles apart,
I know that you have me in your heart.
Love,
John Neal
May 2008
I love you!

We are so blessed to have the most caring, thoughtful Christian couple taking care of our baby.

2 comments:

Miller's Missions said...

Awesome!! Thanks for sending me the link, I didn't know you had a blog yet. I am excited for you to hear that you should buy your plane tickets. And Happy Belated Mother's day to you Jackie!

M said...

How fun to stay connected through your blog. I love it and we are praying for you.