Pages

Friday, August 29, 2008

Now We're Palin, I Mean Playin'



This race has gone from b-o-r-i-n-g to hold-on-to-your-seat exciting! It's about time! If Condy won't run, Sarah Palin may be our next best bet! Have you looked at her credentials!? Check it out at http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/29/mccain-to-name-running-mate-on-friday/!

"Informed of the selection, a Barack Obama spokesman questioned Palin’s experience.

Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency. Governor Palin shares John McCain’s commitment to overturning Roe v. Wade, the agenda of Big Oil and continuing George Bush’s failed economic policies — that’s not the change we need, it’s just more of the same,” said spokesman Bill Burton." ~ www.foxnews.com


Ok. My two cents. Ready? I love that all the "others" can say in the first sentence of their criticism is that she is the former mayor of a small town. Let's see...how far has she gone in a short and successful amount of time?! "They" are impressed. That's what I think. And, is overturning Roe v. Wade really "more of the same?" I thought handing out condoms in school and planned parenthood was "more of the same?" Oh, I guess I was wrong. And, I'd like to point out...just how much experience does Osama, oops Obama, have in foreign policy and legislative decision-making? Oh, that's right, none.

Anyway, I don't usually get on my box about politics. But, again, if Condy won't run...we have to settle. But Palin just might be the reformist we need!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm really excited about McCain's VP pick! It should be fun/interesting these next couple of months.