Pages

Friday, June 6, 2008

Here I Go



This is how I'm feeling ya'll.

Tonight I'm flying solo to a get-together with some THOGL parents. The crowd includes parents-to-be and parents-with-children. This is new to me. And, I am dreading it a little because I'm husbandless. I have been looking forward to this for several weeks. But, suddenly the thought of going into a home filled with parents in the same spot as I am and others who have already walked the road before us is, to say the least, daunting. We are all believers and that thought is comforting. But, still...


2 comments:

Kristin said...

Jackie,
Hey, I got the link to your site from Meghann. It's good to see what y'all are up to these days.

I'm so excited for your adoption.
We are in the process of adoption for our second. We also decided that foster care wasn't the way to go (even though our first was so easy, we knew that was not a normal experience).
-Kristin
www.washingtonmama.blogspot.com

Meghann said...

Jack--how did it go?