Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Saving the Best for Last




Some friends threw a shower for me this past weekend! It was so special...Erin made a beautiful centerpiece for the table. It was decorated with tall willow and had chinese lanterns and little
pictures of John hanging from the branches. The cake was a pony! My mom and dad came up for the weekend! We went shopping for John's crib and found the perfect one! This isn't it exactly, but it's close enough.




Leah, a dear friend from college traveled down from Michigan, too. And, Charley's cousin drove down from Chicago. I am blessed!




Sunday night Charley went to his cousins house in Lawrenceburg for little Sam's birthday party. Remember the days of the Tooth Fairy? He was cute when he smiled before he lost his teeth. Now, he's a doll.




I love this picture of Rebeca and her Uncle Charley.




This weekend we are traveling to Maggie Valley, NC to my aunt and uncle's 50th wedding anniversary. We're excited to get away on a mini-vacation!


Drum roll please...

John's paperwork arrived from the TECO office on Saturday. We sent it off to Taiwan and now we just have to wait!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

John is ALMOST here!!!!! I can hardly wait to meet him! :)

Meghann said...

yea!!!! on the paperwork. I am so excited for you.

I really wish I could have been there for the shower. Our college friend called me on the way back, I was so jealous! The last time we were all together was her wedding. Amazing what has change in just the few years since graduation.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the paperwork! This is the other 'single' gal from dinner. You'll have to let me know when you are leaving. Do you have an e-mail I can write to? Mine is hearn_kidzlife@bellsouth.net

Thanks,
Jyll